Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2006/11/08 14:34:27 UTC

Time for 2.2.4?

Looking over CHANGES and STATUS, I think we should
start thinking about a 2.2.4 release. Comments?
I offer to be RM.

Re: Time for 2.2.4?

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Looking over CHANGES and STATUS, I think we should
> start thinking about a 2.2.4 release. Comments?

I would like to propose the backport of proxy alternate
is_socket_connected. This is IMHO very crucial
for AJP to work. Without that the loadbalancer is
unusable for most platforms.

> I offer to be RM.

+1

Regards,
Mladen.

Re: Time for 2.2.4?

Posted by Jorge Schrauwen <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'd be willing to test the tarballs on win x64 (32-bit and 64-bit) and on
vista (32-bit).

Re: Time for 2.2.4?

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:34:27 -0500
Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> wrote:

> Looking over CHANGES and STATUS, I think we should
> start thinking about a 2.2.4 release. Comments?
> I offer to be RM.

Fairy nuff.  I have some significant updates I'd like to add
(stop mod_dbd generating bogus errors when unconfigured),
but I guess that can wait for 2.2.5 if necessary.

I'll try and find time to review other people's STATUS entries:-)

And my comment on the PCRE thing: since it's not a regression
from what we have already, you can take it as a -1 vote, not veto.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/

Re: Time for 2.2.4?

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.
On Nov 8, 2006, at 5:34 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Looking over CHANGES and STATUS, I think we should
> start thinking about a 2.2.4 release. Comments?
> I offer to be RM.

I'll put your tarball code up on ajax and people if Joe doesn't beat
me to it.

S.

Re: Time for 2.2.4?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Looking over CHANGES and STATUS, I think we should
> start thinking about a 2.2.4 release. Comments?
> I offer to be RM.

Yes - we need to, +1, and I'd offered to RM APR... we've been whittling
down the apr bug list (primarily platform-by-platform quirks.)  I can have
APR tarball to vote on this friday (discuss @ APR) if you would like to
roll with the next APR bump.

Re: Time for 1.2.8, was Re: Time for 2.2.4?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Scroll back a half hour :)

Seriously - do folks need the extra day - or does anyone object to Friday
midday?

Posted by Jorge Schrauwen <jo...@gmail.com>.
while we are on the subject to of apr...
May i ask why the lib's have a 1 appended to it in 2.2.x? Most (read nearly
all) 3rd party modules link to the old filename.

Jorge

--
~Jorge

Re: Time for 1.2.8, was Re: Time for 2.2.4?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Scroll back a half hour :)

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.