Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by virtualgeorge <se...@virtualgeorge.com> on 2006/08/13 07:38:24 UTC

training

I am just learning to use SA with my reseller shared hosting account.
When training I tried
sa-learn --mbox --spam ~/mail/DOMAIN/ACCOUNT/learn_spam

& got something like this:
Learned tokens from 4 message(s) (17 message(s) examined)

One of my accounts on this domain I get:
Learned tokens from 0 message(s) (0 message(s) examined
I also get the same thiing on all accounts when I tried on another of my
domains.

I have over 100 messages in the spam folder so is there a problem if I get
the 0 messages(s) examined?

I am using SA that is included with a hosting account at hostgator.com but
am not sure which version is running or how to determine but I can find out
if needed.

Also, instead of running this for each email account
sa-learn --mbox --spam ~/mail/DOMAIN/ACCOUNT/learn_spam

Could I just use an (*) for the account so that it will check all email
accounts on that domain?
sa-learn --mbox --spam ~/mail/DOMAIN/*/learn_spam

thanks!
Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.