Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kev Jackson <ke...@it.fts-vn.com> on 2005/08/10 09:12:42 UTC

Manual + xdocs etc

Hi all,

Since the debate over deriving the Ant docs from the source has died
down a little recently, I thought I'd just poke everyone again <poke>,
and see who's still interested.

The other thing I'd like to propose is a much needed update to the
layout and visual appearance of the manual - it looks a little flat for
2005, although at least it's comprehensive.  I'd like to help out with
it, but being about as artistic as a bag 'o' vomit, I'd probably only
get in the way.

Any artistic types with mad l33t web skills interested in polishing the
manual?

Kev

RE: Manual + xdocs etc

Posted by Richard Evans <ri...@oracle.com>.
Hi Antoine,

You probably want to take me off your e-mail list.  I believe the previous Richard Evans was in the UK.  However, I am in the US and likely in a different organization all together.

Cheers, - Richard

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Kev,