Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Dan English <da...@definedweb.com> on 2000/09/26 16:57:35 UTC

http://linux.com.hk/mirror/jakarta-tomcat/etc/tomcat-iis-howto.html

Hi,

First I wanted to thank everyone working on this project-- you are incredible!  I was reading through the documentation of how to configure Tomcat with IIS and found a couple of minor errors in the directions I am following.  I don't know if this is the primary source for how to set up the isapi dll with IIS.  It seems as though correcting the following two errors would greatly relieve the mailing lists of people asking why it doesn't work-- when in fact it does work excellently.

1) Step 5 of "Configuring the ISAPI Redirector": Add a string value with the name log_leve and a value for your log level (can be debug, inform, error or emerg).

The key name "log_leve" should read "log_level".

2) Step 5 of "Configuring the ISAPI Redirector": Add a string value with the name worker_file and a value of D:\tomcat\conf\worker.properties (you can copy this file from the CVS)

This value should actually read "workers.properties" (adding the "s").  Omittint this will prevent the service from working.

Again, Great Work...
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems, Inc