Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daors <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/27 08:13:19 UTC

Lookup fields doesn't work in modals

Hello OFBiz Community, hope you're all doing good.

I'm trying to use lookup fields in a layered-modal but lookup doesn't show it just shows an empty input field with no lookup attached, do I have to modify the screen in order the modal to support lookup fields, or how it is, is there any solution on how to make lookup fields work in modals.

Thank you,
Daors

Re: Lookup fields doesn't work in modals

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ah wait, that does not make sense, right? I mean there are no such cases OOTB.

How do you implement it? Because layered-modal is used with link-type not lookup.

Lookups that can use layer as presentation, not layered-moda. Have a look into *.xsd files

HTH

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Daors,