Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by unjc email <un...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/13 21:19:37 UTC

Summary Report

Hello there,

I wonder if there is a way to generate summary reports per sampler.
Since I need to run a load test for few hours, I don't want the
lengthy log affects Jmeter's performance.  I want to generate summary
report as like the summariser for each sampler in the test plan.  It
would be bonus to know a way to custom the summary report as well.

Thanks,
Jacky

Re: Summary Report

Posted by unjc email <un...@gmail.com>.