Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/08 14:09:34 UTC

A "proxy" question from the irc channel

" I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to easily change a flow
with JSON
lines like  {JSON}  to {"x"={JSON}} . The ReplaceText processor
seems like the right thing, but when I add almost anything to the
ReplacementValue field to change the output, it causes problems
and doesn't include the new literal text, or drops the matching
group altogether, showing $1 as a literal."

Re: A "proxy" question from the irc channel

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm a big fan of Slack. We use it for all our internal communication
at my company. I think that Slack overlaps a lot with the goals of IRC
but that they'll attract different audiences. For better or worse, IRC
is not the most approachable technology for many new users. I suspect
that if we used both, IRC would attract folks that have been involved
in open source development for a relatively long time while Slack
would attract newer users/developers.

-Joey

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.