Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tom K <tk...@cox.net> on 2004/03/20 17:51:37 UTC

Image proccessing deployment problem, Give me some Idea's where to look.

This is a weird problem, so please excuse me if this is not Tomcat
related because I’m not sure where the problem is.

Dev. Environment: Tomcat 5.0; IDE: MyEclipse, WinXP

Problem: Using Jmagik (ImageMagic) to process image files. Tomcat works
fine when I start Tomcat from the startup.bat and processes images
correctly. But, when I start and deploy to Tomcat within MyEclipse it
can’t find the jmagic.jar file even though I have jmagic.jar in all the
library paths.

Any clues?

TIA

---