Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by SOLR4189 <Kl...@yandex.ru> on 2019/02/18 08:14:40 UTC

Re-read from CloudSolrStream

Hi all,

Let's say I have a next code:

http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-streaming-api-solrjio-basics.html
<http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-streaming-api-solrjio-basics.html>

public class StreamingClient {

   public static void main(String args[]) throws IOException {
      String zkHost = args[0];
      String collection = args[1];

      Map props = new HashMap();
      props.put("q", "*:*");
      props.put("qt", "/export");
      props.put("sort", "fieldA asc");
      props.put("fl", "fieldA,fieldB,fieldC");

      CloudSolrStream cstream = new CloudSolrStream(zkHost,
                                                    collection,
                                                    props);
      try {

        cstream.open();
        while(true) {

          Tuple tuple = cstream.read();
          if(tuple.EOF) {
             break;
          }

          String fieldA = tuple.getString("fieldA");
          String fieldB = tuple.getString("fieldB");
          String fieldC = tuple.getString("fieldC");
          System.out.println(fieldA + ", " + fieldB + ", " + fieldC);
        }

      } finally {
       cstream.close();
      }
   }
}

What can I do if I get exception in the line *Tuple tuple =
cstream.read();*? How can I re-read the same tuple, i.e. to continue from
exception moment ?

Re: Re-read from CloudSolrStream

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
It sounds like you just need to catch the exception?

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/