Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Anthony LaMark <an...@thebigl.com> on 2001/03/14 15:48:32 UTC

xalan is dropping the dom nodes that came from my dtd external entity

Hi,
I have an xml file which includes nodes from another file by using a dtd
external entity which I am loading into a DOM (xerces 1.3.0). This all works
fine (i.e. I display the DOM as a string and I see the nodes from the dtd
external entity file). Next, I feed the DOM into the xalan-j 2.0 xslt
transformer to perform some variable substitution. The xslt transformation
works great but the ResultDOM does not contain the nodes that came from my
dtd external entity. All of my code comes from the examples so I am not
trying anything fancy....yet :-) Does anyone know what the issue is here?
Thanks in advance,
Tony