Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/20 20:19:33 UTC

T-Deli updates

The applications and components at the T-Deli site (http://www.t-deli.com)
have been updated.

The Checkboxes library of components has been updated with better JavaScript
that allows it to work correctly in all tested browsers. I'd like to thank
Joni Suominen and David Channon for the suggestions.

A number of bug fixes have also been applied to the other components.

In addition, a new section has been added containing some other programming
tools. At
the moment it contains a library that simplifies how you deal with listeners
in your code. Similar to delegates in C#, the provided collections of
listeners allow you to invoke a method of the listener interface, and that
method will be automatically invoked in all contained listener objects.
There is no need to implement 'fire' methods as a result and your code
becomes much simpler.

Some new components will hopefully prop up on the site soon as well. I am
validating them at the moment and fixing bugs.

Best regards,
-mb