Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/23 16:17:00 UTC

Quick note about Marker construction and null.

There's no point in using a null-named Marker, right? Many methods don't
allow for a null argument for Marker name, but the constructor does. I'm
going to change this.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Quick note about Marker construction and null.

Posted by Bruce Brouwer <br...@gmail.com>.
It sounds reasonable to me to require a non-null name.

--

Bruce Brouwer