Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/25 14:47:54 UTC

[Build] Maven 2.0.7 released, should we upgrade?

http://maven.apache.org/release-notes.html

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org

Re: [Build] Maven 2.0.7 released, should we upgrade?

Posted by Christine Koppelt <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Markus,

you are completly right. I have updated the script.
Thanks for the hint!

Christine

<snip/>

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Markus !

FYI, this pb with PersistentSearch is something which only happens
from time to time. As we are waiting for a certain amount of time for
the result to be returned, we something get the wrong result, for
unknown reasons...

One more thing to investigate...

Could you fill a JIRA with this problem, if you successfully reproduce
it on a regular basis ?
This would be just great !

Thanks a lot Markus !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [Build] Maven 2.0.7 released, should we upgrade?

Posted by Markus Pohle <ma...@webunity.de>.
Hi All,

checked it out on Windows XP SP2 with Maven 2.0.7 and JDK 1.5.0_10 and
built the trunks, built the installers, did the integration tests and
also built the eclipse files. All run fine, except for one failure in
integration tests. It says:

Test set: org.apache.directory.server.PersistentSearchTest
Tests run: 11, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
38.484 sec <<< FAILURE!
testPsearchAbandon(org.apache.directory.server.PersistentSearchTest)
Time elapsed: 2.938 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<...Tori Amos> but
was:<...Jack Black>
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.PersistentSearchTest.testPsearchAbandon(PersistentSearchTest.java:609)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.PersistentSearchTest.testPsearchAbandon(PersistentSearchTest.java:609)
	at
	at
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute(JUnitTestSet.java:213)
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:163)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:84)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:244)
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:814)

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Everything seems to work for me.

Chris

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

does it work fine ?

If so, let's just switch

On 6/25/07, Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://maven.apache.org/release-notes.html
>
> --
> Ersin Er
>
> R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
> http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr
>
> Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
> http://directory.apache.org

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com