Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org> on 2004/02/25 18:57:28 UTC

Re: [spa] Re: Can tests span empty lines? (split font color)

Following on my wake-up call to use 'full' tests, here is the revised
rule for 'split' font color specifications:

full LOC_HTMLSPLITFONT     /<font color=\n{1,3}"?\#[a-z0-9]{6}\"?>/i
describe LOC_HTMLSPLITFONT font color on separate line from font tag
score LOC_HTMLSPLITFONT    0.7

Dont' miss the escape \ on the "#".... :-)
We can probably raise the score a bit more now that we have a better test.

- Charles