Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/13 09:42:15 UTC

problem in org/apache/commons/codec/DecoderException

Hi,

I have a client which calls for a Axis2 service deployed in "localhost"
via following code

        HttpClient client = new HttpClient();

        String str = "<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\"
xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\"
xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\"
xmlns:wsrm=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm\"
xmlns:wsa=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing\">\n" +
                "   <soapenv:Body>\n" +
                "      <wsrm:CreateSequence>\n" +
                "         <wsrm:AcksTo>\n"
                +
                "
<wsa:Address>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/role/anonymous</wsa:Address>\n"
+
                "         </wsrm:AcksTo>\n" +
                "      </wsrm:CreateSequence>\n" +
                "   </soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>";

        PostMethod httppost = new
PostMethod("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService/echo");

//

         httppost.setRequestEntity(
                new InputStreamRequestEntity(new
ByteArrayInputStream(str.getBytes())));

        try {
            client.executeMethod(httppost);

            if (httppost.getStatusCode() == HttpStatus.SC_OK) {
                System.out.println(httppost.getResponseBodyAsString());
            } else {
                System.out.println(
                        "Unexpected failure: "
                        + httppost.getStatusLine().toString());
            }
        } finally {
            httppost.releaseConnection();
        }
    }

PostMehod throws the following exception,

org/apache/commons/codec/DecoderException
    at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.<init>(HttpMethodBase.java:217)
    at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.ExpectContinueMethod.<init>(ExpectContinueMethod.java:92)
    at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.<init>(EntityEnclosingMethod.java:114)
    at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod.<init>(PostMethod.java:105)
    at userguide.clients.HttpClientTests.main(HttpClientTests.java:33)
    at
    at
    at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:78)

Re: problem in org/apache/commons/codec/DecoderException

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Thanks Odi,

Problem fixed

Saminda