Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Auradkar, Rajendra V." <RV...@stthomas.edu> on 2004/02/12 04:12:14 UTC

Exceptions in tapestry

How does one handle exceptions in Tapestry.  Coming from a Struts background
I am used to providing the exception tags with particular classea handling
particular types of exceptions.  What is the equivalent is Tapestry?
Thanks,
Raj Auradkar

RE: Exceptions in tapestry

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
try ... finally inside your Java code.

Tapestry is about organizing your application into proper units.  Java code (including try ...
finally blocks) go in your Java classes.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components