Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Puneet Gupta <pu...@apache.org> on 2018/02/09 05:28:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

The PMC for Apache Lens has asked Rajitha to become Lens Committer. We are
pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Being a committer enables access to commit to the source repositories
and binding
votes for code reviews.

Join me in Congratulating Rajitha!

Congratulations Rajitha! Looking forward for more of your contributions in
Apache Lens.

Thanks
Puneet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Siddharth Raj Jain <si...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Rajitha

On 09-Feb-2018 11:10 AM, "Sushil Mohanty" <su...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congratulations!! Rajitha.
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:02 AM, Amareshwari Sriramdasu <
> amareshwari@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Rajitha !
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:58 AM, Puneet Gupta <pu...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > The PMC for Apache Lens has asked Rajitha to become Lens Committer. We
>> are
>> > pleased to announce that she has accepted.
>> >
>> > Being a committer enables access to commit to the source repositories
>> > and binding
>> > votes for code reviews.
>> >
>> > Join me in Congratulating Rajitha!
>> >
>> > Congratulations Rajitha! Looking forward for more of your contributions
>> in
>> > Apache Lens.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Puneet
>> >

> --
> -Sushil

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Siddharth Raj Jain <si...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Rajitha

wrote:

> Congratulations!! Rajitha.
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:02 AM, Amareshwari Sriramdasu <
> amareshwari@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Rajitha !
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:58 AM, Puneet Gupta <pu...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > The PMC for Apache Lens has asked Rajitha to become Lens Committer. We
>> are
>> > pleased to announce that she has accepted.
>> >
>> > Being a committer enables access to commit to the source repositories
>> > and binding
>> > votes for code reviews.
>> >
>> > Join me in Congratulating Rajitha!
>> >
>> > Congratulations Rajitha! Looking forward for more of your contributions
>> in
>> > Apache Lens.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Puneet
>> >

> --
> -Sushil

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Deepak Barr <de...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rajitha !!!

Posted by Deepak Barr <de...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rajitha !!!

Posted by Raghavendra Singh <ra...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Rajitha!!

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 1:30 PM, Syed Ali <sy...@inmobi.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Rajitha !
>
> I am sure this milestone will enable you creating bigger impact in
> data analytics landscape. Wish you lot more success when you move on
> this journey.
>
> Regards
> Zulfi
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 1:04 PM, rajitha r <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks All :)
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Congratulations Rajitha :)

> Committer.

> notify
> >>

> >> --
> >>
> >> ------
> >> Thanks,
> >> Raju Bairishetti,
> >> www.lazada.com
> >

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Rajitha.R

> receipt.

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Raghavendra Singh <ra...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Rajitha!!

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 1:30 PM, Syed Ali <sy...@inmobi.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Rajitha !
>
> I am sure this milestone will enable you creating bigger impact in
> data analytics landscape. Wish you lot more success when you move on
> this journey.
>
> Regards
> Zulfi
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 1:04 PM, rajitha r <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks All :)
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Congratulations Rajitha :)

> Committer.

> notify
> >>

> >> --
> >>
> >> ------
> >> Thanks,
> >> Raju Bairishetti,
> >> www.lazada.com
> >

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Rajitha.R

> receipt.

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Syed Ali <sy...@inmobi.com>.
Congratulations Rajitha !

I am sure this milestone will enable you creating bigger impact in
data analytics landscape. Wish you lot more success when you move on
this journey.

Regards
Zulfi

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 1:04 PM, rajitha r <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks All :)
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations Rajitha :)
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 2:09 PM, Arshad Matin <ar...@inmobi.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Congrats Rajitha!!!

>>> --
>>> The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
>>> the
>>> use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
>>> authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
>>> privileged
>>> information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
>>> notified
>>> that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
>>> reliance
>>> on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
>>> unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
>>> us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
>>> system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete
>>> transmission
>>> of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in
>>> its
>>> receipt.
>>

>> --
>>
>> ------
>> Thanks,
>> Raju Bairishetti,
>> www.lazada.com
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Rajitha.R

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by rajitha r <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks All :)

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Rajitha :)
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 2:09 PM, Arshad Matin <ar...@inmobi.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Rajitha!!!
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:12 AM, archana h <ar...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations Rajitha..!! :)

>> We

>> repositories

>> --
>> The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the
>> use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
>> authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
>> privileged
>> information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
>> that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
>> reliance
>> on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
>> unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
>> us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
>> system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete
>> transmission
>> of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in
>> its
>> receipt.
>>

> --
>
> ------
> Thanks,
> Raju Bairishetti,
> www.lazada.com

Rajitha.R

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by rajitha r <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks All :)

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Rajitha :)
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 2:09 PM, Arshad Matin <ar...@inmobi.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Rajitha!!!
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:12 AM, archana h <ar...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations Rajitha..!! :)

>> We

>> repositories

>> --
>> The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the
>> use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
>> authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
>> privileged
>> information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
>> that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
>> reliance
>> on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
>> unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
>> us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
>> system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete
>> transmission
>> of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in
>> its
>> receipt.
>>

> --
>
> ------
> Thanks,
> Raju Bairishetti,
> www.lazada.com

Rajitha.R

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Rajitha :)

--

------
Thanks,

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Rajitha :)

--

------
Thanks,

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Arshad Matin <ar...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Rajitha!!!

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:12 AM, archana h <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Rajitha..!! :)
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:10 AM, Sushil Mohanty <
> sushil.k.mohanty@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations!! Rajitha.
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:02 AM, Amareshwari Sriramdasu <
>> amareshwari@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations Rajitha !

>>> are

>>> contributions in

>> --
>> -Sushil

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Arshad Matin <ar...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Rajitha!!!

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:12 AM, archana h <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Rajitha..!! :)
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:10 AM, Sushil Mohanty <
> sushil.k.mohanty@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations!! Rajitha.
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:02 AM, Amareshwari Sriramdasu <
>> amareshwari@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations Rajitha !

>>> are

>>> contributions in

>> --
>> -Sushil

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by archana h <ar...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rajitha..!! :)

Posted by archana h <ar...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rajitha..!! :)

Posted by Sushil Mohanty <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!! Rajitha.

--
-Sushil

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Sushil Mohanty <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!! Rajitha.

--
-Sushil

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Lens committer : Rajitha R

Posted by Amareshwari Sriramdasu <am...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Rajitha !

Posted by Amareshwari Sriramdasu <am...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Rajitha !