Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org> on 2020/12/26 18:43:25 UTC

[DRAFT][ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.10.1

The following is a DRAFT announcement for the 1.10.1 release. Please review
and provide feedback. I intend to publish this announcement on Dec 28.
*****

The Apache Accumulo project is pleased to announce the release
of Apache Accumulo 1.10.1! Apache Accumulo 1.10.1 is a bug fix
release of the 1.10 LTM release line. (See the release notes linked
below for details.)

Users of 1.10.0 or earlier are urged to upgrade to 1.10.1 as soon as
possible, as this is a continuation of the 1.10 LTM release line with
important bug fixes. Users are also encouraged to consider migrating
to a 2.x version when one that is suitable for their needs becomes
available.

***

Apache Accumulo® is a sorted, distributed key/value store that
provides robust, scalable data storage and retrieval. With
Apache Accumulo, users can store and manage large data sets
across a cluster. Accumulo uses Apache Hadoop's HDFS to store
its data and Apache ZooKeeper for consensus.

This version is now available in Maven Central, and at:
https://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/

The full release notes can be viewed at:
https://accumulo.apache.org/release/accumulo-1.10.1/

--
The Apache Accumulo Team

Re: [DRAFT][ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.10.1

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
LGTM

Posted by Mike Miller <mm...@apache.org>.
Looks good to me.