Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jamie <ja...@aol.co.uk.INVALID> on 2019/12/16 12:23:07 UTC

Kafka 2.4.0 & Mirror Maker 2.0 Error

Hi All,
I'm trying to set up mirror maker 2.0 with Kafka 2.4.0 however, I'm receiving the following errors on startup:
ERROR Plugin class loader for connector 'org.apache.kafka.connect.mirror.MirrorSourceConnector' was not found. Returning: org.apache.kafka.connect.runtime.isolation.DelegatingClassLoader@187eb9a8 (org.apache.kafka.connect.runtime.isolation.DelegatingClassLoader)
ERROR Plugin class loader for connector 'org.apache.kafka.connect.mirror.MirrorHeartbeatConnector' was not found. Returning: org.apache.kafka.connect.runtime.isolation.DelegatingClassLoader@187eb9a8 (org.apache.kafka.connect.runtime.isolation.DelegatingClassLoader)
ERROR Plugin class loader for connector 'org.apache.kafka.connect.mirror.MirrorCheckpointConnector' was not found. Returning: org.apache.kafka.connect.runtime.isolation.DelegatingClassLoader@187eb9a8 (org.apache.kafka.connect.runtime.isolation.DelegatingClassLoader)

I've checked the jar file containing these class file is in the class path.
Is there anything I need to add to plugin.path for the connect properties when running mirror maker?
Many Thanks,
Jamie

Re: Kafka 2.4.0 & Mirror Maker 2.0 Error

Posted by Péter Sinóros-Szabó <pe...@transferwise.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

I just tested with 2.4.0 release, I still get the same error.
Filed the jira ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-9376

Thanks,
Peter

--
 - Sini

Re: Kafka 2.4.0 & Mirror Maker 2.0 Error

Posted by xinzhuxiansheng <xi...@126.com>.

I pulled the 2.4 branch from github—version 2.4.1-snapshot of pom.xml. When I packaged it and ran it, I still found the same problem. But the data and offset could be synchronized to the target cluster.
| |
xinzhuxiansheng

xinzhuxiansheng@126.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

Posted by Péter Sinóros-Szabó <pe...@transferwise.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

--
 - Sini

Re: Kafka 2.4.0 & Mirror Maker 2.0 Error

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Peter, I'll take a look.

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Peter, I'll take a look.

Posted by Péter Sinóros-Szabó <pe...@transferwise.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

--
 - Sini

Re: Kafka 2.4.0 & Mirror Maker 2.0 Error

Posted by Péter Sinóros-Szabó <pe...@transferwise.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

--
 - Sini

Re: Kafka 2.4.0 & Mirror Maker 2.0 Error

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.