Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2003/11/02 00:08:00 UTC

Jar manifest and encodings

Hi there,

I've finally found the evil reason for me to have invalid jars...

I had several lines in my shortDescription element... that's a first
killer... for this, I presume somewhat must be thinking of a fix that
would normalize spaces, or ?

The second one was more subtle, I had the following as my
organization... and the umlaut killed it all (that is... the build was
fine but loading the jar to run it failed with an invalidHeader):
   The ActiveMath group, DFKI and Universität des Saarlandes

This happened with rc1 today... should I file a bug ?

Paul