Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Randy Gobbel <rg...@inxight.com> on 2004/06/08 22:59:58 UTC

Strange error trying to start Apache w/ axis modules, WinXP

On Windows XP, with both Apache 1.3.31 and 2.0.49, I get a "syntax
error" message for the line in httpd.conf that has the LoadModule
directive for the Axis module.  It looks fine to me.  A second error is
generated after that, complaining about not being able to find the
module.

This is a newly-downloaded copy of Axis C++, version 1.1.1.

Does anybody have any idea what might be going on here?

Thanks,

-Randy

RE: Strange error trying to start Apache w/ axis modules, WinXP

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Yes this happens when it is unable to find the module or any of the
dependent dlls in the %PATH%

---
Susantha Kumara
Virtusa (pvt) Ltd.