Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> on 2007/01/24 18:28:07 UTC

JIRA question

Is there a particular reason why there is no workflow action "Start
Progress"? I always found it helpful to see in projects which issues
were under development. Might seem beneficial too for people who are
searching for pieces of work for a particular milestone ...
--
Mark

Re: JIRA question

Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.
I think you might need to check the permissions assigned to the
project. Make sure you have the permission to assign issues. You
should also create versions, so when issues are created they can be
tracked across versions as well

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.0.3/permissions.html

HTH

Dennis

Re: JIRA question

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.

Re: JIRA question

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
any developer should be able to assign an issue.

can you create one and assign to yourself?

geir

Re: JIRA question

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.

Re: JIRA question