Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Taotao.Li" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/05 06:00:53 UTC

Any method to set DataFrame's name on the web UI [ Storage Tab] ?

​Hi, guys, is there any method on setting a dataframe's name? it's so ugly
on the Storage Web UI when caching a multi-columns dataframe ​, like bellow:

​

​I know there is a method "setName" on the RDD object, but I can't find one
on dataframes.​

my spark is : hadoop 2.6 + spark 1.6.1 + yarn.

great thanks~

--
*___________________*
Quant | Engineer | Boy

Re: Any method to set DataFrame's name on the web UI [ Storage Tab] ?

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

you tried using Dataset#rdd#setName?

// maropu

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Taotao.Li <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Hi, guys, is there any method on setting a dataframe's name? it's so ugly
> on the Storage Web UI when caching a multi-columns dataframe ​, like bellow:
>

> ​
>
> ​I know there is a method "setName" on the RDD object, but I can't find
> one on dataframes.​
>
> my spark is : hadoop 2.6 + spark 1.6.1 + yarn.
>
> great thanks~
>

> --
> Quant | Engineer | Boy
> *blog*:    http://litaotao.github.io