Posted to user@mrunit.apache.org by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/10 11:28:32 UTC

Fwd: MRUnit mvn package fails

Hi everyone,

I cloned the MRUnit git repo from
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mrunit.git and am on the remote
trunk branch.
I can't seem to run mvn package because some tests fail with:

  testAddCacheArchiveToMapperUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToReducerUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapReduceUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapReduceUsingDriverMethod2(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapperUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToReducerUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapReduceUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapReduceUsingDriverMethod2(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format

I've attached the complete log. Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

Re: MRUnit mvn package fails

Posted by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com>.
Opened [1].
And you're right, I'm not on the dev list. Subscribing now.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRUNIT-160

Re: MRUnit mvn package fails

Posted by Dave Beech <da...@paraliatech.com>.
Hi Dan,