Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Ca...@ibs-ag.com on 2012/05/02 16:21:00 UTC

Anyway to predetermine date/time a user is expired?

Hi, We've made a lot of use of password policies to get idle users to change their passwords and so on. Now we're looking for a way, user by user to set a date
after which a user would not be able to bind even with valid dn / pass. This ideally would not expire the current password, rather put the account on
hold so that manual intervention would be required to re-enable it.  I've looked through object classes and  policy Subschemas but don't see any way of doing this.
Has anyone come across a need to do this? If so I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.  Carlo Accorsi

Re: Anyway to predetermine date/time a user is expired?

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
I think so, am not aware of any standard way to achieve this in the
way you wanted

--
Kiran Ayyagari

RE: Anyway to predetermine date/time a user is expired?

Posted by Ca...@ibs-ag.com.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.