Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vit <bu...@yahoo.com> on 2015/10/12 22:34:32 UTC

EdgeNGramFilterFactory for phrases

I use Solr 4.2
I creted a field with the following analyzer :
			<filter class="solr.KStemFilterFactory" />
			<filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory" minGramSize="3"
maxGramSize="10"/>
for both index and search.
Maybe KStem is an overkill but I do not think it is important here.

On phrase search "Peak physical" it returns result:
"Peak Physical Therapy Physical Therapy Of Brooklyn"

For "Peak Physica"
it returns the same result,

BUT for "Pea Physical"
it does not return anything, Why?