Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com> on 2012/03/14 01:29:38 UTC

Hadoop build slaves

We seem to be down to only 3 slaves in the Hadoop executor group, and
precommit builds are backing up. Anyone know what's up there?

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: Hadoop build slaves

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Ah, never mind the bit about being down to 3 -- looks like there's a
separate pool for Hadoop, MR, and HDFS now.

Can we recombine the pools? Seems like an artificial resource partitioning.