Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mayur Shetye <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/09 20:48:06 UTC

contexts

Hi

Can I have webservices deployed in multiple contexts
in a singe insatance of tomcat server ? Is there any
namespace issue / port issue that I need to take care
of ?

Mayur

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

Re: contexts

Posted by to...@gsk.com.
Axis just runs as a servlet, so I can't see why you can't have as many web
applications running that servlet as you want. There's nothing special
about Axis, from Tomcat's point of view. Each web application that defines
the Axis servlet will run in a separate context, of course, just as any
other web application would.
Tony