Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramachandran <ra...@summitworks.com> on 2004/02/13 19:43:55 UTC

Session Problem

Hi to all,

         I am facing problem in session varaible. I will exaplain the
scenario here.

When a user logins, I will keep all the users id in a session variable. I am
listing all the id's in a select box. It is listing now perfectly.

But when the same logged in users adds another user, the no is not listing
in the list. Bcos I am keeping all the ids in the session while the users
login. So it is not coming in the list.  But if the users logged out and
logins it comes in the list.

So what I have to do for this one.

Please urgent help needed regarding this one...

Bye
Ram