Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sigmar Stefansson <si...@medizza.com> on 2009/10/02 13:38:40 UTC

Polymorphism vs. List of Strings

Hi

We're having interesting problems with a polymorphic web service, aegis,
jaxws and a "root class" with a field of type List<String>.
Basically, adding this potential return class to the context's list of root
classes causes all calls to this polymorphic web service to lose their
arguments and we only see a bunch of null values.
Other, non-polymorphic, web services, still work and can return instances of
this troublesome class
Am I ringing any bells anywhere?

-Simmi

Re: Polymorphism vs. List of Strings

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Not ringing any bells for me.   Any chance you could create a small test case
and attach to a JIRA?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp