Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Web developer <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 12:54:45 UTC

Test run

Got the following notice when trying to run tests:

enhance.all.entities:
     [echo]  running enhancer
160  WARN   [main] openjpa.Runtime - The configuration property named
"openjpa.loglevel" was not recognized and will be ignored, although the name
closely matches a valid property called "openjpa.Log".

Logging not configured properly? John

Re: Test run

Posted by Web developer <we...@gmail.com>.
I can get sources of needed version from trunk. Not kind if big deal. I will
do as you recommend. John

Re: Test run

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Cross posting to the users mailing list....

Please turn on SQL trace to see what is being generated.

-Dopenjpa.Log=SQL=trace or <property name="openjpa.Log" value="SQL=trace" />

Thanks,
Rick

Re: Test run

Posted by Web developer <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: Test run

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Re: Test run

Posted by Web developer <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: Test run

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Fwd: Test run

Posted by Web developer <we...@gmail.com>.
Posted by Web developer <we...@gmail.com>.
What else you need from me to explain? No mappings and sequence table
generated for ANY database. It looks like runtime tools might work. But
currently I am interested in external mapping configuration file for forced
processing via mapping tool rather *.java or *.bin file processing. In any
case I should care now only about manual mapping(no runtime). It just gives
me more guarantee against runtime features. John

P.S. Yes, I am still running samples. That's because batch tools in OpenJPA
still do not work. Otherwise I would already move to Salient.