Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Burke <mb...@bestweb.net> on 2001/04/19 03:19:19 UTC

Problem under win98

When I start tmcat under win 98 it hangs after the line"PooltcpConnection:
StartingAjp12ConnectionHandler on 8007" , my internet connection is a dsl
line  in case that has anything to do with it. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Re: Problem under win98

Posted by Anne-Marie Ternes <An...@cie.etat.lu>.

Michael Burke wrote:

> When I start tmcat under win 98 it hangs after the line"PooltcpConnection:
> StartingAjp12ConnectionHandler on 8007" , my internet connection is a dsl
> line  in case that has anything to do with it. Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.

That's the normal behavior. Tomcat is running now, try it out.

Anne-Marie

--
=====================================
Anne-Marie Ternes

Informaticien diplômé

Centre Informatique de l'Etat
B.P. 1111
L-1011 Luxembourg

Tél: 49 925 642
E-Mail: anne-marie.ternes@cie.etat.lu
=====================================

Re: Problem under win98

Posted by Chris Nolte <cg...@pacbell.net>.
I get the same thing, but Tomcat is running.  Are you sure this isn't
normal?  Have you tried running a web application?

ioctl problem with mod_jk

Posted by Daniel K <da...@superbuku.com>.
anyone has this prob while starting apache ?,

[Thu Apr 19 22:56:44 2001] [emerg] (25)Inappropriate ioctl for device: Error
while opening the workers

spec : RH7, mod_jk (compile / d/l from website), tomcat-3.2.1,
workers.properties

TIA