Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Melchior Aelmans <me...@serverius.nl> on 2011/01/14 13:03:23 UTC

Please remove mirror.serverius.nl

Hello,

I hate to have to say this but we have to stop with running the mirror
server.
Can you please remove it from your list?

Thanks,
Melchior

--

Kind regards,
Melchior Aelmans

Serverius
De Linge 26
8253 PJ Dronten
The Netherlands

Telephone:
general: +31 (0)88 73 78 374
direct:  +31 (0)88 73 78 321
fax:     +31 (0)88 73 78 333
mobile:  +31 (0)65 04 00 928

e-mail:  melchior@serverius.nl
www:     http://www.serverius.nl
twitter: http://twitter.com/serveriusbv

Re: Please remove mirror.serverius.nl

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>.
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011, Melchior Aelmans wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:03:23 +0100
> From: Melchior Aelmans <me...@serverius.nl>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: Please remove mirror.serverius.nl
>
> Hello,
>
> I hate to have to say this but we have to stop with running the mirror
> server.
> Can you please remove it from your list?

Melchior,

   ... ok ; done, will be effective soon ; thanks, come back anytime.

> Melchior

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta              R Uithof WISK-412  _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL     F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/          M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/