Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2005/05/17 00:06:10 UTC

Re: CONTRIBUTION: forms-calendar-styling defect when widget disabled

On 15.03.2005 23:33, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Again and again, there is no such "readonly" attribute. You can set the
> state of a widget to "disabled" which leads to something similar to what
> you describe: the input is readonly, and the calendar icon is still
> visible but disabled.

There is, but it's pure HTML. It has nothing to do with CForms. Unknown
attributes on fi:styling are just copied to the output, e.g. @class and
also @readonly.

I did not have a look at CForms since the adding of the states, so I
don't know how much in the meantime is handled automatically and no
longer in the template.

Joerg