Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2015/05/01 23:20:37 UTC

Project reports?

Hi,

there are no reports on the project website. I think we should have HTML
reports the most commons stuff like FindBugs, Checkstyle, PMD, RAT Surefire
etc. on the website. This will make it easier for people to review upcoming
releases.

Regards,
Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/

Re: Project reports?

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@redlink.co>.
Hi,

I always run those plugins over the code of a release, I'd not never
sign-off a asf release based on the information containing on a website.

But I do agree those report could be useful. So later I'll try to add them
to our site.

Thanks for the suggestion, Benedikt.

Cheers.