Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by guerra <jg...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/28 14:48:04 UTC

GET method problems using the REST API!

Hi,

I am kind of making some proof of concept with the REST API to send/receive
messages to/from an ActiveMQ broker.

Talking about the GET method, the HTTP client blocks until a message is
available. That's fine so far, but the problem rises when I send several
messages to the queue. The HTTP client seems not get all the messages from
the queue, actually it misses most of them. Maybe is a setup problem but I
don't really know whats going on. If anybody have taken a look at this
before, please drop a line!!.

Cheers