Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by dh...@tcs.com on 2014/11/27 09:29:26 UTC

Re: Zookeeper shuting down.

Hi,

Please find the log from the master node, I am using hbase-0.94.12 and
zookeeper-3.4.5

014-11-27 12:32:21,444 [myid:0] - INFO
[Thread-1:QuorumCnxManager$Listener@486] - My election bind port:
0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:3888
2014-11-27 12:32:21,459 [myid:0] - INFO
[QuorumPeer[myid=0]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:QuorumPeer@670] - LOOKING
2014-11-27 12:32:21,461 [myid:0] - INFO
[QuorumPeer[myid=0]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@740] - New
election. My id =  0, proposed zxid=0x40
2014-11-27 12:32:21,464 [myid:0] - INFO
[WorkerReceiver[myid=0]:FastLeaderElection@542] - Notification: 0
(n.leader), 0x40 (n.zxid), 0x1 (n.round), LOOKING (n.state), 0 (n.sid),
0x1 (n.peerEPoch), LOOKING (my state)
2014-11-27 12:32:21,468 [myid:0] - WARN
[WorkerSender[myid=0]:QuorumCnxManager@368] - Cannot open channel to 1 at
election address /172.10.195.299:3888
 at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
 at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
 at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
 at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
 at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.connectOne(QuorumCnxManager.java:354)
 at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.toSend(QuorumCnxManager.java:327)
 at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.process(FastLeaderElection.java:393)
 at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.run(FastLeaderElection.java:365)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Thanks & Regards
Dhamodharan Ramalingam

From:   Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>
To:     "user@hbase.apache.org" <us...@hbase.apache.org>
Date:   11/25/2014 08:28 PM
Subject:        Re: Zookeepr shuting down.

Can you pastebin zookeeper log from the master node ?

What hbase / zookeeper version are you using ?

Cheers

Re: Zookeeper shuting down.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
bq. Cannot open channel to 1 at election address /172.10.195.299:3888

Can you check zookeeper log on 172.10.195.299 ?

Cheers