Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Schneider, Juergen" <ju...@sap.com> on 2011/08/18 16:58:19 UTC

Next OpenCmis Release

Hi all,

is there any plan for the next OpenCmis release? We would like to consume OpenCmis in an OSGi environment, the OSGi bundles (client/server) are available in trunk , but not released yet. Therefore I would like to ask you for releasing OpenCMIS if there are no big issues in the current development state.

Kind regards,
  Juergen

Re: Next OpenCmis Release

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi Gab,

Are there any news to make a new release?

Friendly reminder :-)

Regards,
Stephan

Re: Next OpenCmis Release