Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/16 15:19:26 UTC

Re: arquillian-container-chameleon. When will support tomee?

I was involved in the creation of Wildfly thing inspired by TomEE. The
problem here is that TomEE uses remote/managed the same artifact, and you
need to modify arquillian.xml properties to make it work as remote, and
this is something we cannot do in chameleon. Said that we could get support
for embedded and managed for sure.

El dc., 16 set. 2015 a les 14:10, mauro2java2011 (<ma...@gmail.com>)
va escriure: