Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com> on 2018/06/19 14:34:23 UTC

Comparison

Hi Everyone,

Do you have any comparison between Kafka and solace?

Regards,
Dor Ben Dov

you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>

RE: Comparison

Posted by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com>.
I am referring for the  pubsub comparison. Any kind of existing comparison that you know?
Except this http://dev.solace.com/kafka/solace-kafka-comparison-summary/

Besides the fact that Solace is a JMS based system, what other comparison factors are you looking for?

Re: Comparison

Posted by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com>.