Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com> on 2018/10/12 14:36:52 UTC

How do I logout of NiFi UI

Hello

I can't find the 'logout' link on the canvas or under my profile name or in the hamburger menu.
Whats the recommended way to logout of Apache NiFi

Can you please point me to this link on a screenshot or if its somewhere in the docs a pointer to that is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: How do I logout of NiFi UI

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Vijay

What mechanism are you using to login to NiFi?

Thanks