Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Luca Zago <lz...@e-tree.com> on 2002/08/30 16:57:02 UTC

Slide-Admin web application

Hi,
I am trying to  use slide-admin as a web application. And I got this error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Domain initialization error : Domain.xml
(Impossibile trovare il file specificato)

in italian (Impossibile trovare il file specificato) means (impossible to
find specified file) I have put my Domain.xml..pratically everywhere in WEB-INF
in the root slide-admin, in tomcat/conf... no result always the same error.
Has somebody some idea?

Luca Zago
Senior IT Developer

E-TREE S.p.a.  Via Fonderia 43 - 31100 Treviso (Italy)
phone +39.0422.3107
fax   +39.0422.310888
http://www.e-tree.com          http://www.webanana.com