Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/02/14 19:52:07 UTC

attention Network Experts

Narayanan has attached a new patch to JIRA-796. This addresses Dan's
concerns. However, I'd also appreciate some scrutiny from our network
experts (Kathey? Bryan?). Hopefully, after all this time this review
will raise only fit and polish issues which Narayanan can address in a
subsequent patch.

I am very keen to commit this patch because several other JDBC4 features
depend on it. I realize everyone is very busy and I deeply appreciate
your time and attention.

Thanks,
-Rick