Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Saurabh Mahapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/05 20:01:00 UTC

Drill Blog on Medium.com

Hi all,

I would like to propose a Drill blog at medium.com. As a blogging platform,
it is very easy to use, maintain and has excellent reach across all kinds
of users. What I really like about this platform is the speed with which we
can get posts out.

Many of you have reached out to me asking as to how I could feature your
work. I think this solves the problem quickly for us. We can decide on a
longer term plan but we need to get the message out.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Saurabh

Re: Drill Blog on Medium.com

Posted by Rahul Raj <ra...@option3consulting.com>.
I would like to see an article on creating a new sample storage plugin with
details on the different components involved, like the internal drill
memory representation, data types etc.
I dont think the existing plugins are self explanatory for a beginner.

Regards,
Rahul

--
**** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you are not the named addressee then you should not

Re: Drill Blog on Medium.com

Posted by Saurabh Mahapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Drill Blog on Medium.com

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.