Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Bill LLD <Bi...@LiveLifeDirectly.com> on 2013/09/06 19:03:50 UTC

Donation

I tried to donate via PayPal. It says there's something wrong with the
recipient's (your) PayPal account.
Just so you know,
Bill

Re: Problem with PayPal donations to the Apache Software Foundation

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <da...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 10:47:20AM +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> To the Apache fundraisers: a user (see below for context) reported a
> problem with PayPal donations to the Apache Software Foundation
> account, used for Apache OpenOffice donations.
>
> Indeed the button at
>
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html#Paypal
>
> leads to the following error message:

Thanks for the report.  We're looking into the issue and updated the website
to note it.  We hope it will be fixed in a few days so it would be great if
you could retry the donation then.  Thanks for your interest in the ASF!

Problem with PayPal donations to the Apache Software Foundation

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
To the Apache fundraisers: a user (see below for context) reported a
problem with PayPal donations to the Apache Software Foundation account,
used for Apache OpenOffice donations.

Indeed the button at

http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html#Paypal

leads to the following error message:
   ---
Apache Software Foundation
Your purchase couldn't be completed

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.
Your purchase couldn't be completed
There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again
later.
   ---

Can this be analyzed/fixed?

Thanks,