Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thomas Eichberger <we...@java.at> on 2002/10/03 09:14:43 UTC

Re: [MessageResources] - in my Action: getResources(request) returns null

What's the name of the properties file? Let's say
ApplicationResources.properties

This file has to be placed in the web-inf/classes directory.

Posted by Alex Birch <al...@yahoo.co.uk>.
it's in WEB-INF/classes

called ApplicationResources.properties

it works when I use <bean:message key="prompt.login"/> so I know it's loaded ok

it also works when I call the deprecated getResources()...
just when I add the request param or the request and key param I get null

but getResources is deprecated so I don't want to use that!

Alex

 --- Thomas Eichberger <we...@java.at> wrote: > What's the name of the properties file? Let's