Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by mi...@post.ch on 2005/08/31 15:26:16 UTC

RE : RE : Endless Loop in PDF

I have four specific cases that should be automatically handled :

Let X be maxWidth, let Y be maxHeight (in px):

1. if imgWidth > X and imgHeight <= Y --> uniform scale until imgWidth fits to X
2. if imgWidth > X and imgHeight > Y --> uniform scale until imgWidth and imgHeigth fits to X and Y
3. if imgWidth <= X and imgHeight > Y --> uniform scale until imgHeigth fits to Y
4. if imgWidth <= X and imgHeight <= Y --> Leave as is.

Is there a way to do that?

By the way, I converted the GIF into PNG. The problem remain same.
I resized it to W/H = 500/476, it worked properly (both as GIF and PNG)