Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Ahmed Salem <as...@odu.edu> on 2016/09/07 16:58:01 UTC

Nimble & Ubertooth

Hello,

Have anyone looked in porting nimble on ubertooth hardware? any limitations, requirements or future plans?

Regards,
-Ahmed

Re: Nimble & Ubertooth

Posted by will sanfilippo <wi...@runtime.io>.
Mike is certainly correct. The LPC is not supported although that would not be terribly difficult to add. The only RF transceivers supported currently are the nrf51 and nrf52, so there would be a fair amount of work porting the nimble ble phy to the cc2400 if you wanted to run the nimble controller on the platform. Of course, you could just run the nimble host (assuming LPC support was added).

Re: Nimble & Ubertooth

Posted by Mike Ryan <mi...@lacklustre.net>.