Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/23 08:11:46 UTC

Can one JSF page with three forms which work separately?

I have a web page with three form in each div, say:
div 1: base information
div 2: address information
div 3: phone information.

Each of them is a list table with add, edit, delete function.
Can I operator each div in one page like I processing each jsf page in a div?
I think this should with ajax supports, right?
If it can be achieved, which ajax framework supports well with myfaces
to achieves my goad.

Thanks

--

Anthony Hong

Re: Can one JSF page with three forms which work separately?

Posted by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com>.
Any example you can show for me, Andrew?
Ajaxanywhere is lack of documents

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Murat Hazer <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com>.