Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joe Trewin <jo...@canfactory.com> on 2005/09/09 11:33:06 UTC

Adding/changing request parameters in a service

Hi,

Is the a way to add or change request parameters (as accessed via
cycle.getParameter) in a service?

By the time the service is triggered the request has already been
processed and available through the cycle.

However, I need my service to augment these parameters (for my own
nefarious purposes) before the page/listeners are triggered to handle
the request.

I suppose that I could extend/replace the default RequestCycle
implementation to provide this functionality, but seems like an
undesirable thing to do (for future compatibilty etc).

Anyone know a better way?

Cheers,
Joe